Monday, August 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti August New Release Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Reverse Confetti August New Release Blog Hop! There are so many fabulous stamps and dies being released this month, did you make a wish list? For today's Blog Hop I used the adorable stamp set "Worm Wishes". This set is so so cute!!






Here is my full card!



    I used the cute apple stamps to create my background. I used the RC All Heart Quick Card Panels to add a strip of color to my card.  To create the notebook edge on the grid paper I used Office Edges Confetti Cuts. I love how versatile this set is!! 

Be sure to visit all of the stops on today's hop, there is SO much inspiration!! Thank you for stopping by and happy hopping!


Fetti Friend - Teri Anderson

Heather Pulvirenti

Diane Jaquay

Lisa Henke

Fetti Friend - Veronica Zalis

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Audrey Tokach

Amy Sheffer

Leigh Penner

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles

13 comments:

None None said...

Super fabulous!!! Love the colors you used and that green clothespin is the perfect accent!!!

Amy Rohl said...

Adorable! I'm in love with your stamped background!!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Cute! the grid paper goes perfect with your theme!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love all the new stamp sets!!

Julie W said...

I totally agree on the versatility of this set! So many possibilities.... love, Love, LOVE!

~amy~ said...

soooooooooo CUTE!

Pam Young said...

Love this card!! I really love this stamp set with that adorable worm!! Great release!! Can't wait for my goodies to arrive!!

Ericka Strange said...

Adorable card. Love the worm and your great layout.

Lisa H. said...

awwww! love this. those apples in the background are fantastic!

Susi said...

Great BG for your nerdy worm card - everything coordinates together so adorably!

Celeste Goff said...

How absolutely adorable!!!

Kathy said...

Wonderful card! Love all the layers, the ruler twill tape, and clothespin, too...good use for the hearts QCPanel.

kReN said...

Ex-teacher here so I just love this set. Worm wishes. Made me smile! TFS!